[Public-List] What's the secret to removing this old winch?

Brian Hofler bhofler at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 30 06:46:50 PDT 2008

I had the same ephipemy last year when I replaced the origninal winches with
Harken ST32's. I confess I tried the screwdriver at first but once picked up
the handle it seemed as if the "seas had parted". Sort of a Charles Heston
moment eh? Anyway I moved the old winches to the aft pads for aesthetics
more than anything else...

Brian - Putachieside #496