[Public-List] How old is to old?

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Apr 14 15:57:27 PDT 2008

Hi there -

'65 is not particularly old... And the engine - is it a diesel?  18hp is
unusual.  In Canada $20,000 is fairly average for an A30 in good shape. A
diesel would certainly boost the value.

Where in Chile are you?  I read everything I can get about Chiloe and the
channels down there - I hope to see them under sail some day.

Gord