[Public-List] Dodger Frame

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Thu Apr 17 11:44:02 PDT 2008

I kept the one from Andy's boat. It is ancient and only usable as a pattern. It sat on wooden deck plates on either side of the cockpit coaming, so you could take it off easily.

If you are in the Annapolis area, you are more than welcome to take it. I am not going to be using it anytime soon.

Jonathan