[Public-List] Alcohol Stove

Brian Zinser bzinser at lssu.edu
Mon Aug 4 07:40:50 PDT 2008

Bill

I switched from the Homestrand to a used Origo (I believe 4000 which is
no longer manufactured.  The 4100 is a slight larger size) which fit
into the opening for the Homestrand.  There is one being auctioned on
ebay now.  The link is below.  My wife could not be happier.  I would
not hesitate buying a used Origo since it has very few mechanical
parts.  I have my Homestrand if someone wants it for parts.  I have also
ordered Homestrand parts and received good service from the place in
upstate New York.

Brian Zinser

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Origo-4000-non-pressurized-alcohol-stove_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ124106QQihZ014QQitemZ330258083847QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW