[Public-List] Rigging tension

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Tue Aug 5 19:19:37 PDT 2008

there is data on the website that dates back several  years. It show that there is considerable variety in actual rigging practice within the group.

david

>>> "Jock McClees" <mccleesj at comcast.net> 08/05/08 5:32 PM >>>
You may want to contact Joe Credit. In trying to figure out how to tune his
rig he asked to take measurements of a number of local boats and my guess is
he still has the list. I know there was one boat that had been successful
racing and started having problems. He gave them the tensions he had taken a
while back and they reset to the old tensions he had taken and started
getting better results in races. As far as I know he is still a member and
is in the handbook.
Jock McClees