[Public-List] book

milleype at kingston.net milleype at kingston.net
Wed Aug 6 06:33:02 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,
The book arrived while I was in Nova Scotia and was at my home upon return
a few days ago. I have read it a couple of times and was thinking that I
could have written the same only with a few extra chapters!
Ginseng was launched two days ago with the new diesel that ran like a top
for 15 minutes! We were waiting for the bridge to go up in the Kingston
inner harbour when the ejector pump messed up at the most inopportune
time. Quickly up with sails and with some gusty negotiating back to the
dock where the following day I tied a dingy with an outboard mid-ships and
got it to Portsmouth Olympic Harbour to her new dock. On the way to
Olympic harbour the autmatic bilge pump would come on every 10 minutes and
it was then I discovered that the stern post packing need attention. Over
the last few days I have that problem resolved was well as the electrical
isuue with the by pass in the ejector pump of the Vetus 30 hp diesel. Now
I'm ready to do some sailing and find out how many more stow-away gremlins
are on board waiting for an opportunity to be mischevious.
Do you have a phone number that we can make contact?
Peter