[Public-List] Spinnaker Set up

C.B. Currier cbcurrier at spinrx.com
Thu Aug 7 12:35:43 PDT 2008

Go to Bacons & see what they have in the Back for used Spinnaker poles.
If you can get one ths equals the J then you only need a chute & lines.
Halyard is easily rigged & I suggest Attaching the Spinnaker turning
blocks to the end of the jib track. A topping lift may already be rigged
& adding a fore-guy is easily run through the Deck cleats & up.  All
available reasonably at Bacon Sails.

Oh & they may have a measureable sail or query the list.
C.B. Currier
Infinity #57
Daybreak #458