[Public-List] where stay near Solomons

andymshaw at juno.com andymshaw at juno.com
Wed Aug 13 13:47:20 PDT 2008

Roger,
If you google "Solomons MD bed and breakfast" you'll get at least 3 results all with good reviews.
I would definitely recommend 'CD Cafe' in Solomons for dinner.
Andy
Savannah Rose #477  St. Mary's River, MD

-- "Roger L. Kingsland" <r.kingsland at ksba.com> wrote:
Hi Folks,

Wife Jeanne and I are taking daughter Morgan to her 1st year at American
University in DC on Sunday and I got a call from a prospective client in
Hughesville, MD that I might visit on Monday.  Hughesville is about 30 miles
west north west of Solomons pretty close to the Pautxent River.  I was
hoping I could rely on some local knowledge to recommend a place we might
stay Sunday night; might give us a chance to celebrate/lament the loss of
daughter to higher education.

Does anyone have recommendations for places in or near Solomons or up the
Pautxent?  We would love to find a nice B&B on the water.  Also, any
recommendations for nice restaurants in the area?  Anny suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much,

Roger 148

Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates

KSBA
 _____

Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers

3441 Butler Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15201
N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'

412-252-1500 ext.101