[Public-List] where stay near Solomons

dlandrigan at landrigan.net dlandrigan at landrigan.net
Wed Aug 13 14:58:21 PDT 2008

I can recommend the Solomons Victorian Inn.

It is not directly on the water. It's across the street from the water,
and the rooms do have water views. But it's not waterfront in the sense that
you have a deck on the water. If you want that, I'd look elsewhere.

Otherwise, I'd definitely recommend it. It's very quiet and an easy walk
to the rest of Solomons. Clean and pleasant. We were there for two days and
didn't need a car at all. The owners were very helpful in getting us dinner
reservations, giving advice, etc. And they made a great breakfast, served in
their dining room on the porch.

I also recommend the marina facilities at Zahniser's, should you need
them. They've got some very knowledgeable people there, and we'd have our boat
there if they were closer. They are a terrific operation.

Happy travels.