[Public-List] where stay near Solomons

Bill Woodford williamwoodford at charleswoodford.com
Wed Aug 13 13:59:11 PDT 2008

Congratulations Roger,

Several years ago we sailed around the Delmarva and the best meal we had was
at the Dry Dock Restaurant at Zahnisers marina in Solomons.

http://www.zahnisers.com/RESTAURANT.htm

Woody
Ava US 11
---- Alberg 30 Public List -- open to all <public-list at lists.alberg30.org>
wrote:

> Roger,
> If you google "Solomons MD bed and breakfast" you'll get at least 3
results all with good reviews.
> I would definitely recommend 'CD Cafe' in Solomons for dinner.
> Andy
> Savannah Rose #477  St. Mary's River, MD
>

> -- "Roger L. Kingsland" <r.kingsland at ksba.com> wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> Wife Jeanne and I are taking daughter Morgan to her 1st year at American
> University in DC on Sunday and I got a call from a prospective client in
> Hughesville, MD that I might visit on Monday.  Hughesville is about 30
miles
> west north west of Solomons pretty close to the Pautxent River.  I was
> hoping I could rely on some local knowledge to recommend a place we might
> stay Sunday night; might give us a chance to celebrate/lament the loss of
> daughter to higher education.
>
> Does anyone have recommendations for places in or near Solomons or up the
> Pautxent?  We would love to find a nice B&B on the water.  Also, any
> recommendations for nice restaurants in the area?  Anny suggestions would
be
> greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks so much,
>
> Roger 148
>
> Roger Kingsland, Managing Partner
> Kingsland Scott Bauer Associates
>

> KSBA
>  _____
>
> Architects/Planners/InteriorDesigners/ProjectManagers
>
> 3441 Butler Street
> Pittsburgh, PA 15201
> N 40° 27.8344'  W79° 57.9831'
>
> 412-252-1500 ext.101
> 412-779-5101 cell
> 412-252-1510 fax
> <blocked::blocked::mailto:r.kingsland at ksba.com> r.kingsland at ksba.com
> <blocked::blocked::http://www.ksba.com/> www.ksba.com

> Click here to become a professional counselor in less time than you think.
> http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/
Ioyw6i3oJto7icE5kmBmq0QG64Ly7dlx8BZPjZyWK4ei1EvvbTk6eM/