[Public-List] Electric Aux power

Rod Symmes harmony at aztec-net.com
Fri Dec 5 10:59:02 PST 2008

Peter;
    Have you looked at this external electric pod unit.  A good heat dissipation system and it even recharges your batteries while you sail.
The only problem I haven't figured out is mounting location.  I guess on a full keel boat, you have to buy one for each side of the keel.

http://www.re-e-power.com/

Cheers,    Rod