[Public-List] Stem Head Fitting

Michael Taylor m_tayau at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 25 10:38:51 PST 2008

The stem head fitting on our boat (#231) is worn and I'm currently designing a new one.  I plan to combine the stem head with a bow roller arrangement.  Looking through the archives there has been quite a bit of discussion.  Have there ever been any designs which have been documented and fabricated from those plans.  I'm curious as to whether there are any similar designs out there.

Many thanks

Mick