[Public-List] cheap EPIRB

Lee Hines lhines at chustz.com
Mon Feb 4 04:55:00 PST 2008

   I have enjoyed reading the posts but must request that I be removed
   from the list.  Perhaps I can rejoin in the future. This forum is full
   of useful information and I have found a great deal of pleasure in
   following the many issues that this forum brings to the community.
   L Hines
   Elaine & Brian Timmins wrote:

Great info. Thanks for doing all that research.
Brian  ex#497 (not the original poster)