[Public-List] Taffrail

Rob Alley 1ralley at comcast.net
Fri Feb 15 12:44:06 PST 2008

How odd.  I was looking at folkboats (or, more precisely, was helping a
friend work on one) when I learned about, and bought, my present Alberg
about 17 years ago. I think what cured me of the desire to do wooden
boats (alone, anyway) was the condition of the deck of this fboat under
the canvas.  But this boat was one of those German marvels.  I gather
the Danish boats were much better built.

I would guess that there is more than one Alberger who would lend a hand
on getting this one back north if needed, just for the hell of it.  A
the risk of volunteering others aside from myself, give a shout if you
need help.
Good Luck. Rob Alley.................

And you to Mike - thanks.