[Public-List] Length of anchor roller

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Thu Feb 21 14:30:00 PST 2008

Gordon Laco wrote:
> We carry a 25 pounder CQR on a roller that extends only a few inches. I will
> send you pics off line.

Gord, we've got a couple pictures of your setup on
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/bowroller/GordLaco/

Jonathan, I've not gotten the round tuit to mount my bowroller, yet, but
we did some holding things in place a couple years ago.  If the roller
is kept low, it doesn't need to extend out very far.  Discovering this
made me abandon ideas of a wooden platform.  Having a weight hanging
well in front of the boat is not what I want.  See
http://alberg30.org/maintenance/disorganized/bowroller/ for a number of
different ideas and a little discussion.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash