[Public-List] Alberg 30 Trailer

Peter Hurrey phurrey at tpg.com.au
Sat Feb 23 22:50:37 PST 2008

Michael,

Have you considered the Nor'sea 27 - a true blue water cruiser, many that
have circumnavigated, yet a legally trailerable yacht. Alberg 30s are nice
boats but there are also other nice boats out there.

Regards,

Peter Hurrey BA LLM
Barrister-at-Law
Mediator/FDR Practitioner

Phone:  07 5443 1052
Fax:   07 5443 1937
Mobile: 0429 705 067

PO Box 690 Maroochydore Qld 4558

Chambers: Inns of Court Sunshine Coast
Level 2 'Ocean Central' 2 Ocean Street Maroochydore Qld 4558

Website: innssc.com.au

Important Notice:
This email contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the named recipient. It may also be subject to professional privilege; if
you are not the named recipient any disclosure, copying or use of the
contents of this Email is prohibited. If you have received this Email in
error please notify me by telephone on 0429 705 067 as soon as possible and
delete this communication.