[Public-List] Fw: wash stand in the head

Jonathan Adams laughing_gull at verizon.net
Sat Jan 5 07:17:29 PST 2008

David,

Which Scanvik model was the one you chose? On the Scanvik page, I could not find the whole assembly - do you plan on making the base, or am I just not able to find the thing .

I have the original fixture off and in parts. Does anyone know of a method of getting the aluminium holder/drain really clean and painted nicely. I think the right way is to have it power blasted, and then finished in a shop. I forget the phrase - powder finish? Is it worth doing? Does anyone know the name of someone who could do this cost effectively near Annapolis?

Thanks - interesting how mich trafic this one has generated.

Jonathan
197