[Public-List] A4 engine bed removal

Jim Davis a30240 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 17 18:31:59 PST 2008

Derrick

Just think each step through - at least TWICE.  Be very alert to anything that can cause the loss of body parts (yours) and work gently.  Goggles and a mask are more than highly recommended and avoid loose or bulky clothes.

I would recommend a 500 watt work light - good light and heat.  The heaters with blowers get clogged up real fast when you are grinding.

Enjoy    The new engine.

Jim Davis
S/V Isa Lei
CT 35

A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
Thomas Jefferson