[Public-List] chain locker access bulkhead

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:30:43 PST 2008

My recollection is that the vertical dimension in my boat is about 22 inches. I can not remember the two horizontal dimensions. Sorry I can not do better. The boat is unavaliable due to the painting process. I am also not available because I am rehabing from knee replacement surgery two weeks ago. This offer is off topic, but I will make it anyway. If any of you are considering knee replacement surgery, you can contact me off site at dterrell at nmc.edu and I can give you up to date information. Stories as recent as a year ago maybe old news. I have found a lot of old horror stories holding people up... so contact me if this offer is relevant. I sense that, generally speaking, we are not a "youthful" group, however young we may be.

David

>>> dan walker <dsailormon at yahoo.com> 01/03/08 11:19 PM >>>
does anyone know the dimensions of the access opening from the v berth to the chain locker?
thanks
dan