[Public-List] gulf coast 23

Elaine & Brian Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Sat Jan 5 15:17:06 PST 2008

I'm sorry. I should have wandered on the second link before recommending it.
If you go to http://www.gcsailboats.info/
be careful on the site links. Many of them lead to somewhere you probably
don't want to go. Some have legit pictures and info. the rest are full of
dead end links that appear to have nothing to do with Gulf Coast Sailboats.
Brian
ex#497