[Public-List] Georgian Bay

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Sun Jan 6 07:03:31 PST 2008

Good morning -

Well, since we are having a heat wave here, my thoughts are turning to
sailing.  Don Campbell press ganged me into accepting a post in the Great
Lakes Assoc for the Georgian Bay region so I will assuage my grief over not
being able to sail now by doing something about next summer.

May I ask that any of you on this list who sail on or near Georgian Bay
identify themselves?

I want to build a list of likely suspects for next season's Misery Cruise
and whatever else we come up with.  For example, there is a semi-mythical
weather buoy out in the void (as we call the abyss out of sight of land)
that it might be fun to sail to find - without resorting to GPS of course.

Yours aye -

Gord Laco
#426 Surprise