[Public-List] chain locker opening dimensions

Tom S. tom.s at insightbb.com
Mon Jan 7 09:07:49 PST 2008

Dan,

 In that my measurements differ a bit from those of Gordon I am giving
them to you. My boat (hull number 412) a 1970 model does have a liner.
The opening measures 22" at the top, 15 1/2 at the bottom and is 17"
from top to bottom. The corners have about a 1 1/2" radius. There is not
a notch for a spinnaker poll.

-ton s ...... "InCahoots" # 412