[Public-List] Fw: wash stand in the head

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jan 8 05:25:21 PST 2008

Sorry about the last transmission -  I hit send before writing the
message...

What would be the fun of owning an older yacht without the joy of throwing
down your tools every now and then muttering 'why the #@$% would he/she have
done that?'.

I guess people ran the drains into the bilge for fear of introducing a new
through-hull and in the hope that the sink didn't get used much.

Gord
#426 SURPRISE