[Public-List] Cutlas bearing help please ~ PS

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jan 14 05:14:04 PST 2008

Thanks Mike -

Those are my thoughts too.  Once the engine is out all ref points to 'what
was' are lost.  I guess my decision now is whether to proceed with the
bearing replacement or not.  When I thought it was a much smaller job than
anticipated I was motivated to do it.  Now that I know it is indeed as big a
job as I expected, I may not consider the state of the bearing bad enough to
warrant the pain of the cure.

As I said yesterday - I much appreciate the advice and support - I will let
folks know what happens next.

Gord
#426 Surprise