[Public-List] Alberg 30 Hull # 186 For Sale on EBay

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Tue Jan 29 07:44:07 PST 2008

I slept on the cabin sole once when we had five on board - it started out OK
but by the middle of the night I felt like I was in an open grave!

When I ran Toronto Brigantine we had a junior program in converted yachts; I
used a Corvette & found that slinging a hammock in the main cabin worked
well.  Naturally I modelled it after a correctly proportioned naval
hammock...

During the day all that was visible of the extra berth were the eye bolts -
one on the cabin bulkhead forward and one beside the companionway aft.

Gord #426 Surprise