[Public-List] Removal Of A4 Engine beds

BRIAN HOFLER bhofler at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 17 12:34:21 PST 2008

Hello Derrick...Sorry, can't help you with that. I guess you are not putting in a Beta which I think has A4 mounts that are adjustible and require less work. On another issue...Can you please provide me with a number of the individual who transported your A30? I think you gave it to me before by I have misplaced it. You can send it offline to bhofler at shaw.ca.

Thanks - Brian #496