[Public-List] Used Sails?

bill and helen vickerism at embarqmail.com
Sun Jul 6 13:31:09 PDT 2008

Hello List members. I am a new owner of an old Alberg30. Her name is now
Malama (from a Kona Brewing Company beer bottle cap) but previously
named Jot-Su.
(the guy I bought her from had no idea of the name's significance) and
she's hull #265. I sail out of Beaufort, NC, happily breaking old gear
and ripping old sails, an important part of any refurb. My most pressing
need right now is a mainsail. Does anyone have one in good to very good
shape? I'm also short on headsails (one working jib and a storm jib) but
they are a lower priority.
Bill of Beaufort