[Public-List] upcoming: Orioles cruise

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 06:21:27 PDT 2008

Albergers,

Just a quick reminder that the Orioles cruise is coming up next weekend
(18-20 July).

We will be doing a full moon sail over to Swan Creek on friday evening and
rafting up there. Myself, the Meinholds, and the Lehmans will be there for
the full moon sail and raft up. Feel free to join us we would love to have
you.

The game is Saturday evening (I think it starts at 7 but Trish can confirm
this). Most of us are staying at the marina in the inner harbor by the rusty
scupper restaurant. They have a pool and nice bathrooms (so I am told).

This is a great event...lots of fun for the whole family. It's not too late
for you to join us, so if you're on the fence, think about joining in the
fun. Let me and/or Trish know if you want to come and if so when you think
you'll be arriving. Feel free to call me my cell phone # is in the handbook.

Hope to see you next weekend!

J Bergquist

--
J Bergquist