[Public-List] Folkboat roots of the A30

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Wed Jul 30 09:21:34 PDT 2008

Hi everyone -

I just noticed that I have a photo of SURPRISE taken by the race committee
last week...that darn near matches a photo taken 15 years ago of my Folkboat
TOUCH WOOD on the same point of sail on a similar day.  When you put the
pics together you can see my two boats - 18 years apart - sailing together.

It might be fun to put the pics on the site in context of the history of the
A30 and the genesis of the A30 design .

George - please remind me of your off list address and I will send the
pictures over. (or to anyone else interested)

Gord #426