[Public-List] more swim ladder

Michael dickdurk at atlanticbb.net
Sun Jul 13 03:09:03 PDT 2008

The clips you have John are almost certainly what is left of a group
purchase of swim ladders. they were aluminum with hard plastic rungs.

The plastic on mine cracked and broke, but West Marine has an
equivalent-better, really; all stainless. I got the extended version, 5
rungs, I think. the mounting clips are different. Like George I prefer
to have it mounted over the stern, and the standoff legs need to be
extended to match the counter of the Alberg. I think it was 1" conduit
tubing straight from Lowes that slid right over the existing (too short)
legs, or maybe it was a coupling sleeve; anyway, easily adoptable.

I didn't reply earlier because it sounded like you wanted a permanently
mounted swing up ladder.

MichaelGrosh
John: Perhaps I will see you at the meeting this evening?