[Public-List] Mast Beam Variation

Jeffrey Fongemie jeffrey at fongemie.com
Tue Jul 15 04:21:01 PDT 2008

At some point I need to address this issue on #116.

I like the idea of removing the beam, and either re laminating or
laminating up a new one.   I'd much rather look at a nicely varnished
beam, then a painted hunk of aluminum. It looks like quite a project
though, like Whitby put the beam in first and then everything else.
How many have done this? Is it as much work as it looks?

-Jeff Fongemie #116