[Public-List] Cabin Parts

Dave Terrell dterrell at message.nmc.edu
Wed Jul 16 05:31:09 PDT 2008

I have one step as you suggest. Mine is a liner boat. I had your reaction to the two step arrangement.

>>> Rachel <penokee at cheqnet.net> 07/15/08 9:59 PM >>>
The little "mini ladder" shown in Jeff's photo is just like the one in
my #221, which I'm pretty sure is stock. Actually, it seems like too
many steps to me; I've been thinking that just one step between
bridgedeck and "counter" would be about right.

I have the folding step too, and assumed that was meant to use when the
mini-ladder is off, and perhaps you're checking engine stuff or etc.
That's how I use it anyway.

Interesting cooler set-up there, Jeff!

Rachel