[Public-List] Rudder Repairs (yes, another thread, possibly another ruder variation)

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Wed Jul 16 15:54:22 PDT 2008

I'm not sure who to address this to -- and I'm happy to help when I can
-- but I just noticed that a post I made here yesterday is quoted on
(basically pasted into) the website, along with my name.  I would sure
like it if someone would check with me before doing that; it makes me
feel a bit awkward about posting here.

If anyone has rudder questions - given the discussion that's going on
now - please feel free to e-mail me off-list.  My rudder photos look
similar to Andy's, but I've got a lot more detail exposed.

Rachel