[Public-List] Mast Beam Variation

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:20:34 PDT 2008

I think Ray Meijer has a pair of sister plates that he bought from
them this year which he then determined he did not need (his beam had
already been repaired and seems to be holding up fine). You might
check with him...because he might sell you the ones he already bought.

I repaired my beam last year (a previous owner had done an
insufficient repair job and my beam was sagging again...see my comment
about previous owners). I bought my plates from the Washington
Aluminum Co. and they were about $500 I think. I don't actually
remember exactly what they cost.