[Public-List] A30 on Ebay more clearly

Roger L. Kingsland r.kingsland at ksba.com
Tue Jul 29 13:25:26 PDT 2008

Let's see, if my boat turns out to be equally as nice and some day sells for
today's equivalent of $12,5000, after purchase and expenses, my hourly labor
rate will work out to be.........; no, let's not go there.  All I have to do
is look at the boat (that cut away keel still drives me bonkers) to know
that a labor of love can't be objectively valued.

Roger 148