[Public-List] swim ladder

John Scott jcscott at cpsc.com
Sun Jul 6 19:52:54 PDT 2008

Hi All:

A friend of mine has a Pearson Triton, essentially a 28' version of
our Alberg 30s.  He has a folding swim ladder on his transom.  Its
hinged on two brackets fixed to the transom just about two inches
below the teak toe rail and folds down, into the water, or up, to be
lashed to the stern pulpit when not in use.

It seems like the kind of ladder I'm looking for.  Does my description
sound familiar to any of you?  I can't find it online.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

John Scott
Wooshkeetaan #26