[Public-List] rascal

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 07:32:58 PDT 2008

Dan and others,

I saw an Alberg 30 named 'Rascal' on a municipal mooring in Annapolis
harbor last night when I was out sailing a Vanguard 15. This boat was
painted green. I sailed by and hailed to see if anybody was aboard,
but there was no answer.

I thought perhaps this was your boat, but you are in Michigan if I am
not mistaken...

If this is indeed your boat, I would really like to see the electric
motor. If it's not your boat, does anybody know whose boat this is?

Also, if it's not your boat, I am still sitting on the edge of my
chair waiting to see pictures and explanation of your electric
propulsion system.

Later,

J Bergquist