[Public-List] bolero

J Bergquist jbergqui at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 07:39:59 PDT 2008

Folks,

I thought some of you might find this interesting....

Tim Lackey, of Triton restoration and daysailor conversion fame, has
been working on converting an old Shields into a knockabout sloop for
a customer on the west coast. This is an ambitious project, but in
typical fashion he has done an incredible job. Just yesterday, he
rolled the boat out of the garage and it is nearly complete. You can
see pictures at:

http://www.lackeysailing.com/bolero/july08/72908.htm

The link for the overall project diary (which has all the gory
details, with drawings, pictures, and much discussion from stem to
stern, in typically well-documented Tim Lackey fashion) is at:

http://www.lackeysailing.com/bolero/bolero.htm

This project is one that I think is really cool and I just thought
some of you who read this list might also enjoy seeing what an
excellent job has been done breathing new life into a very old boat.

ciao!

J Bergquist

--
J Bergquist