[Public-List] Rudder Repairs (yes, another thread, possibly another ruder variation)

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jul 16 17:55:00 PDT 2008

Hi, Rachel,

I'm sorry to have offended you and I'll certainly remove the material
from that page.

I actually posted that message right after I copied your email, but I
fat-fingered the send and it didn't reach the list until re-posted it
tonight.  I'm quite sensitive to intellectual property issues, but
didn't imagine that you would object to the information being on another
page on the web site after you'd contributed it to the email archives.
The email archives are on the same web site, but on a machine to which I
don't have access.  Both are easily searchable by Google.

It's a shame, really, as I thought your description was excellent.

  - George

   I think how evening follows morn;            gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   So many I love were not yet born.
                'The Middle' by Ogden Nash