[Public-List] Whitby rudder plans

Rachel penokee at cheqnet.net
Sun Jun 1 08:57:35 PDT 2008

Fellow Albergers,

Recently, I saw a digital print of the original Whitby plans;
presumably what they sent out to their fabricators to use.  I think it
was just for the metal parts of the rudder but I can't remember for
sure.  I'm pretty sure someone posted it to the list because I remember
noticing the shaft was marked as "brass."

Anyhow, I thought I had saved a copy but apparently I didn't.  I looked
around on the Alberg site but couldn't find it (though I did find other
rudder info so I know I was in the right area).

Does anyone have a copy they could post here (or remember where it was
so I can find it again)?

Thanks,

Rachel

1967 Alberg 30, #221