[Public-List] Canada 2008

Tim Williams tim at goosemonkey.com
Mon Jun 2 08:34:32 PDT 2008

Albergers,

Just a quick note promoting the annual regatta in Toronto that is coming up
6/13-6/15.   Mike Meinhold and Ray Meyer are flying to Buffalo and driving
to Toronto.  They would love to have you join them.

The regatta is a very friendly competition and is a "white sails" race (i.e.
no spinnakers).  I wish I could go this year, because I had a great time
last year.  The Great Lakes A30 Association is a great organization and
everyone is extremely friendly.

You'll make good memories and great friends if you head up.  I guarantee it!

Let me know if you're interested and I'll fill you in on the details.

Kind regards,

Tim