[Public-List] [Fwd: re US Sailing Prescription]

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Wed Jun 4 17:42:45 PDT 2008

I thought I'd pass this along, as there has been recent discussion of
the possibility of requiring US Sailing membership to participate in
most sailing events in the US.

Personally, I think this is stupid as it will prevent newcomers from
trying out racing to see if they like it.  The survey is very short (one
question) and didn't allow the essay I wanted to write.

  - George