[Public-List] Mechanical Tach

MOIRAEIII at aol.com MOIRAEIII at aol.com
Wed Jun 11 13:25:40 PDT 2008

Is there anyone who has upgraded to electronic tachometer, or converted to
diesel, willing to part with the drive assembly which was used in the Atomic
Four installation?
Several years ago I removed the cable housing and right angle connector from
the instrument panel of my A30 #283, the drive cable was broken. I would like
to put the mechanical tach back in operation. I have everything except the
right angle head which connects the cable to the tach. I will buy the entire
assembly if necessary. Spares are a good thing.
Thanks,
Capn Randy