[Public-List] Public-List Digest, Vol 1277, Issue 1

Ross Horton rosshorton at comcast.net
Sun Jun 15 18:39:29 PDT 2008

This is one of the interesting facets of this group - the diversity of the
owners as well as the locations of the "sibling" vessels.

We have hull # 39.  The owner of # 38 is somewhere at sea in the Pacific
enroute to New Zealand (I believe) while we are here on the west coast of
Nfld., Canada having moved the boat by water last summer from Sarnia,
Ontario.  I don't know where # 40 is but the owners' list suggests that she
is in Virginia.  I wonder if Carl Alberg or Kurt Hansen knew what would
happen to their creations into the future?

Hugh,

Number 40, Delphi, is alive and well in Virginia.  It really is amazing that
these boats have lasted so long, been loved so much, and have traveled so
far.

Ross Horton
Delphi, #40