[Public-List] Cockpit combings

Jeffrey Fongemie jeffrey at fongemie.com
Fri Jun 13 06:16:41 PDT 2008

Matthew,

I just went through this. Took the combings off months ago to refinish, just
put them back on this week.

I put the combings on, attaching all the fasteners along the bottom to the
cockpit walls first. Some of the holes took a little pushing to line up
properly. Then attached the boards to the winch stands.  I imagine you could
do it either way, but I think it would be easier to push into place for the
bottom fasteners w/o the winch stand fasteners.

http://picasaweb.google.com/fongemie/PuttingStuffBackOn

-jeff