[Public-List] Syronelle in Toronto

Gordon Laco mainstay at csolve.net
Mon Jun 16 19:33:42 PDT 2008

Hi folks -

I was there - took my Dad to National's Father's Day brunch.  I wish I could
have both looked after him and participated in the racing.  We saw several
A30's motoring up the Western Gap past the clubhouse; waved from the seawall
but I don't think you folks knew who we were.

Visited a while with my friends Henry and Vicky aboard their R Boat.

Bye for now - Gord SURPRISE