[Public-List] In search of siblings, cont.

Don Campbell dk.campbell at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 17 11:22:58 PDT 2008

Hull no. 25 is Rough Bounds and is somewhere on the north shore of Lake
Ontario. She was at Queen's City YC in Toronto and sold several years
ago, the new owner not joining either the GLAA or Chesapeake group who
maintain  lists like these! For those of you not yet members, now would
be a good time to start.
Don #528