[Public-List] Calling all Georgian Bay A30's

Peter Manika pmanika at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 05:51:22 PDT 2008

Gordon,
   I have an Alberg 30 which I need to sell due to health problems. How can I get it listed on the Alberg web site. Any info would help.
  Pete, hull #154

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
  I guess I had better stop crowing about how happy I am with that sail...

Great Mark - let's stay in touch. Maybe we could sail up there together.
Last year we sailed up Friday night - it was a wonderful sail.

Let me know if you want help with your boat.

Gord