[Public-List] Calling all Georgian Bay A30's

Peter Manika pmanika at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 07:04:14 PDT 2008

Hi Gordon,
   Thanks for your quick response. I have an Alberg 30, hull #154 named Qyteza. It was built in 1996 at the Whitby Boat Yard. It has always been in fresh water, (Lake Michigan), in Chicago.It has a Graymarine 30 HP gas engine that runs real well. Last season I had a new cutlass bearing installed and a new stainless steel shaft, repacking of the stuffing box and a complete tuneup.It has a main, roller furling hood jib,drifter and strom sail. Tiller Autoheim, ship/shore radio, hand held Magellan GPS.Full custom cushions inside and out. In all the boat is in excellant condition.
  Thanks for your help,
  Pete

Gordon Laco <mainstay at csolve.net> wrote:
  Good morning Pete -

I am sorry to hear your news.

Well I guess you have taken the first step by making the announcement.
George Dinwiddie can help with the site.

I think it would be fine if you posted a description of your boat on this
list; particularly stating were you are. I am sure all of us would be
pleased to help by spreading the word.

Gord #426 SURPRISE