[Public-List] Calling all Georgian Bay A30's

edward schroeder eddiediver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 21 08:27:31 PDT 2008

To Peter Manika, from Ed Schroeder;
  Peter, where in Chicago, is your Alberg? I am the maintenance manager of Emotional Rescue #303, a 1968 Alberg, in DuSable Harbor, Chicago. The boat is owned by Sail Chicago, a sailing club that used to be part of the American Youth Hostel. I would very much like to see your boat.

  Ed Schroeder; eddiediver at sbcglobal.net

George Dinwiddie <gdinwiddie at alberg30.org> wrote:
  Peter Manika wrote:
> Gordon,
> I have an Alberg 30 which I need to sell due to health problems. How
> can I get it listed on the Alberg web site. Any info would help.

Pete, go to http://alberg30.org/collaborate/AlbergBoatsForSale and you
can list it there. You'll have to click the 'login' link at the top and
create a login before you can edit the page. That helps keep the
spammers out.

- George

When I remember bygone days George Dinwiddie
I think how evening follows morn; gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
So many I loved were not yet dead, http://www.Alberg30.org
So many I love were not yet born.
'The Middle' by Ogden Nash